The main goal of the INSTRUCTOR’S COURSE (IC) is to improve knowledge and skills for teaching Brazilian Zouk dance. IC is specially made for Zouk instructors, but it may also be useful for advanced Zouk dancers.
In 2017 Instructor Course focuses on the BRAZILIAN ZOUK METHODOLOGY IN RUSSIA, LEVEL II.
Speakers: Maxim and Anastasia, St. Petersburg – one of the founders of Brazilian Zouk in Russia
• All classes of the IC will be in English with translation to Russian.
• IC will take place on FRIDAY, August 11 from 11:00 till 14:00.
• IC includes 3 hours of 60 min and divided into 3 classes.
• Stylistic focus of the Instructor Course is traditional zouk. However the IC information will be also useful for dancers of other Zouk styles.
• Recording is allowed in the end of each class
• You don’t need a partner to register for the IC.
• The participants get personal certificates on the IC completion.
Please note that places for the INSTRUCTOR’S COURSE are limited!
If you want to visit all Congress workshops and parties and complete the Instructor’s Course, MEGA-PASS is your perfect choice! It includes Full-Pass + IC. You can also buy the IC pass apart from other Congress passes: TICKETS